Helping busy, over-stressed women live a Hell Yes Life!
- Are you a woman who is stressed out and in pain?
- Are you so consumed by taking care of everyone else that your health and wellness is suffering?
- Do you feel like your soul is dying because you can’t say no?
- Do you constantly put your needs last and then have nothing left to give yourself at the end of the day?
- Are you at your wits end and about to physically, mentally, emotionally break because your life is sucking the vitality out of you?
There is another way.
I help women live a Hell Yes Life! Hell Yes does not mean you don’t love your family, your kids, your husband, your job. Hell Yes means saying YES to YOU! Hell Yes means YOU are making YOU your number one priority so that YOU can take care of everyone and everything that matters to you with more energy, purpose and love. The Live a Hell Yes Life program includes massage, motivational and personal growth coaching and simple self-care support to give you new tools to say Hell Yes to what really fills your soul.
How do I know it works?
I was that woman.
Let me help you find you with 2 simple words…Hell Yes!
Book a 30 minute Discovery call to learn about the transformational program I’ve created called Live a Hell Yes Life! Isn’t it time you stepped into your HELL YES?
Meet Barbara Miller
Prior to becoming a Massage Therapist, I earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism from the University of Oregon and worked in broadcast for almost 18 years, the last 9 years as a 6-Time Emmy Award Winning Producer/Writer/Editor in San Diego, CA. After moving to San Diego I became involved in health and wellness via an exercise class called NIA. I taught NIA classes for several years while working full-time in television, gaining a passion for helping people feel good in their bodies.
I began massage classes at IPSB Massage School in 2005 and in 2010 graduated with my 1,005 hour HHP Certificate. I have my California State Massage Certificate (License #5105) and I am Nationally Certified by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork. I am also a member of ABMP, the Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals and I am a former massage instructor at IPSB Massage School in San Diego, CA.
I have learned many massage techniques through my training and offer specific blended sessions to address your unique needs. No two sessions are ever the same. I work with you to create the perfect blend to resolve whatever is going in your body each visit
- 1005 Hour HHP Certification
- California State Massage License #5105
- Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork National Certification
- Member: Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals