I hope this message finds you safe and healthy.
GREAT NEWS! AS OF AUGUST 31, 2020, I AM OFFICIALLY REOPEN FOR BUSINESS!
Thank you for your patience and loyalty through this difficult situation. I am so grateful to have such wonderful clients whom I consider to be like family.
The new office is located at:
2535 Camino Del Rio South, Suite 230 – Room 2
(the building next to where I was pre-pandemic).
I am sharing space with Deyna Libiran, who is a trusted friend and licensed acupuncturist. We have adopted the same safety protocols to keep our space as sanitized as possible and we have a private entrance so you will be able to avoid multiple people in a lobby area and we can minimize contact with other members of our suite.
I understand that there may be some anxiety and concern returning to massage.
My responsibility and priority is to:
- Keep myself as safe as possible
- Keep you as safe as possible
Keeping my commitment top of mind, I have been preparing myself for re-opening for several weeks, gathering necessary supplies, reviewing sanitation recommendations and creating safety protocols.
I have adopted recommended safety and sanitizing protocols from 2 trusted massage associations, as well as the City of San Diego and the State of California recommendations for massage therapists. I will continue to refine my protocols as we learn more about how to stay safe.
I have been working with a handful of clients doing in-home massage and refining my safety protocols in my new office. I’ve received positive feedback from those who have worked with me over the summer. The clients who have had a session in my new space said they felt very safe and that it has good energy. I can’t wait for YOU to see it!
Here is what you can expect when you come in for your session:
- I will request that you wait in your car until I text you to enter the building
- Masks are required to enter the room and when you are face up
- Temperature checks for both myself and the client prior to the session
- I will be wearing a face mask and a plastic face shield that is sanitized after each client
- I will be wearing a new, clean apron for each client to protect my clothing
- We have purchased a HEPA air purifier to help clean the air during and between sessions
- I have built an extra hour between each session to air out the room and properly sanitize myself, all the equipment, massage supplies (lotion and essential oil bottles) and all surfaces in the room
I will also do a check in with you the day of your appointment to make sure you are not displaying any symptoms of illness (COVID or other) and you will be required to sign a liability waiver each session to acknowledge that you understand the risks of receiving massage.
THERE IS NO CANCELLATION FEE DURING THIS TIME. IF YOU ARE DISPLAYING ANY SIGNS OF SICKNESS OR YOU HAVE POTENTIALLY BEEN EXPOSED TO COVID, YOU MUST RESCHEDULE.
I ALSO COMMIT TO COMPLETE TRANSPARENCY AND WILL RESCHEDULE CLIENTS IF I FEEL SICK OR HAVE BEEN POTENTIALLY EXPOSED TO COVID.
IF I AM POTENTIALLY EXPOSED I WILL ISOLATE FOR AT LEAST 14 DAYS BEFORE RETURNING TO WORK.
I am happy to discuss adjusting my safety and sanitizing protocols to accommodate your comfort and feeling of safety.
My new schedule is as follows:
- Tuesday 3:30 – 8pm
- Wednesday & Thursday 12-8pm
- Friday 3:30 – 6pm
- Saturday 11-4pm
As a friendly reminder if you choose to book a session:
While I will do my absolute best to keep myself and my clients safe, giving and receiving massage is a risk for both of us. We are both aware and acknowledging that we are potentially at risk of being exposed to whatever and whomever we have been in contact with.
I am so ready to help you relax and reset from our year of stress and life related aches and pains.